Tuesday, October 16, 2012

USA-TOP 30 HITS OF 1950

1. Goodnight Irene, Gordon Jenkins & The Weavers [Amazon MP3] 
2. Mona Lisa, Nat King Cole [Amazon MP3] 
3. Third Man Theme, Anton Karas [Amazon MP3] 
4. Sam's Song, Gary & Bing Crosby [Amazon MP3] 
5. Play a Simple Melody, Gary & Bing Crosby [Amazon MP3] 
6. Music! Music! Music!, Teresa Brewer [Amazon MP3] 
7. The Third Man Theme, Guy Lombardo [Amazon MP3] 
8. Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy, Red Foley [Amazon MP3] 
9. Harbor Lights, Sammy Kaye [Amazon MP3] 
10. It Isn't Fair, Sammy Kaye & Don Cornell [Amazon MP3] 
11. If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked a Cake, Eileen Barton [Amazon MP3] 
12. Bonaparte's Retreat, Kay Starr [Amazon MP3] 
13. Tzena Tzena, Gordon Jenkins & The Weavers [Amazon MP3] 
14. There's No Tomorrow, Tony Martin [Amazon MP3] 
15. The Thing, Phil Harris [Amazon MP3] 
16. Sentimental Me, The Ames Brothers [Amazon MP3] 
17. I Wanna Be Loved, The Andrews Sisters & Gordon Jenkins [Amazon MP3] 
18. Tennessee Waltz, Patti Page [Amazon MP3] 
19. I Can Dream Can't I?, The Andrews Sisters & Gordon Jenkins [Amazon MP3] 
20. I'll Never Be Free, Tennessee Ernie Ford & Kay Starr [Amazon MP3] 
21. All My Love, Patti Page [Amazon MP3] 
22. My Foolish Heart, Gordon Jenkins [Amazon MP3] 
23. Rag Mop, The Ames Brothers [Amazon MP3] 
24. Bewitched, Bill Snyder [Amazon MP3] 
25. Hoop-Dee-Doo, Perry Como [Amazon MP3] 
26. Bewitched, Gordon Jenkins [Amazon MP3] 
27. Can Anyone Explain, The Ames Brothers [Amazon MP3] 
28. My Foolish Heart, Billy Eckstine [Amazon MP3] 
29. Dear Hearts and Gentle People, Bing Crosby [Amazon MP3] 
30. Cry of the Wild Goose, Frankie Laine [Amazon MP3]

No comments:

Post a Comment