Thursday, January 28, 2010

lady gaga devoted to love and art

The sky's the limit for Lady Gaga -- the young, mysterious and daring pop star -- who's charted a record four No. 1 hits off her first album, "The Fame." With her outrageous outfits, sexually charged songs, and blood soaked performances, she has singlehandedly redefined just how far out "outlandish fashion" can be.

Pop star tells Barbara Walters she aspires to be an example for young fans.

More PhotosIn an interview with Barbara Walters, Lady Gaga, 23, talked about her skyrocketing career, her family, and what she believes is the biggest misconception about her.

"That I am artificial and attention-seeking, when the truth is that, every bit of me is ... devoted to love and art," Gaga told Walters. "I am a songwriter. I'm a performance artist. I'm a daughter and a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment